Nuvo Home Water Systems
Call Us For a No Obligation Quote
Soft water without salt? Many of us want soft water, it has many benefits including extending the lifetime of our plumbing fixtures. Who wants to add salt to their water and carry heavy bags of salt to their system? We have partnered with a company that has a solution, softening with citrus. Simple maintenance that takes 60 seconds twice a year and doesn’t add sodium to your water. Nuvo H2O has a solution for your home, the Nuvo Studio system is for homes ranging from 1,000-2,000 square feet.
Home system for homes with 3 to 5 people, up to 3 bathrooms, or between 1000-2000 sq ft with a water main of 3/4″ to 1″.
- The nuvoH2O doesn’t waste any water, doesn’t require electricity and only contains recycle-friendly components, making it healthier for you, your family and the environment.
- You’ll never buy salt again. Just change the patented cartridge it takes 60 seconds and lasts 6 months.
- It reduces energy bills by using up to 4x less water and saves valuable floor space.
- The lifetime warranty Includes a full 90-day money-back guarantee and lifetime product warranty.
Details of The NuvoH2O Home System
The nuvoH2O Home system uses revolutionary technology to lower the PH level of water based on the basic scientific process of chelation in which the metal ions causing hard water, principally calcium and magnesium, are bound to the chelating agent in nuvoH2O’s FDA-approved, proprietary formulation, which keeps the minerals soluble and unable to cause hard water problems. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all of your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
- Size: 5″ x 24″
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Water flow: 12-15 gpm with 1″ ports (no change to existing water flow)
- Capacity: Approximately 35,000 gallons per cartridge
- Uses 2″ x 20″ replacement cartridges
If you’re interested in the NuvoH20 Home System, contact the plumbing experts at Robins Plumbing, Inc in Phoenix. We’re experts when it comes to water treatments and water systems, and we can answer any questions you may have about them. Our plumbing team also specializes in residential and commercial plumbing services, drain cleaning, water heater repair and replacement, gas lines, property management, faucet replacement and repair, and backflow prevention. We aim to be the plumbing company you can trust that provides you with the best level of service, and we treat each of our customers as if they were family. Contact our local plumbers today for a free estimate.
For even more information on water treatment systems, like how they work and which type will work for you, check out this handy page.